Friday, March 28, 2008

The First 48

Alright I am getting tired of watching TV shows like The First 48, Cops, and Crime 360. I watch as everyone opens their mouth, SHUT UP!!!!

Remember you have the right to remain silent, use it. If you are not under arrest do not answer a thing. Tell them if you any questions ask my lawyer and then leave. If you are under arrest do not say a word until a lawyer gets there.

My suggestion is to say "All I have to say is go fuck yourself," then say " You are going to bed." Again use the first line if you are not under arrest, and both if you are under arrest.

Why would you give information to hang yourself? A police officer CAN NOT lighten you sentence and he is not there to help you. He or she is NOT a LAWYER or JUDGE. The officers are there to fuck every chance they get.

No comments: